The spot was chosen long ago. A cool and sheltered little rise in the foothills of the mountain, far above her home in the Green Valley. Generations before her have come here each year in summer to gather berries and mushrooms and herbs.
Tiny Rag Doll patterns and kits are on sale until 8/1!
She sleeps soundly in a big pile of quilts. The chicken does too. Her day starts at dawn with strong tea in her favorite cup and saucer.
The pattern and instructions for the tent are below. You might also be interested in tutorials for the stove, dishes, quilts and chicken – find them all here.
You know who else loves to camp? Mr. Socks.
While he is a mostly “under the stars” kind of guy in certain situations he enjoys the comforts of a tent.
Let’s make the tent
It’s reversible and everything! The size is perfect for the tiny rag doll or mr. socks and super duper easy and quick to make – you’ll be miniature glamping in about an hour.
You also will need:
- A basic sewing kit
- 2 pieces of fabric – 16 X16 inches each
- embroidery thread or light string
- optional – little scraps for patches
- optional – laundry starch
1. Download and print the templates – there are two sheets.
2. Cut out the templates and tape them together to create one pattern piece. Fold one of your fabric pieces and place the pattern on the fabric with the top edge on the fold as shown. Cut out.
3. Unfold the fabric and place it – right sides together – on the other piece of fabric.