on my work table

Some strange stems – for new mushrooms- they are getting curvier and curvier.

I started 2013 with the intention to draw and paint more and another effort in that direction ia a class I’m taking with Lilla Rogers Studio. My assignment this week was to create art for plates using botanical imagery ( bromeliads or something similar). I made this little painting and below that you can see my plate mockup.

And a painting – I started 2013 with the intention to draw and paint more (and I definitely have) and another effort in that direction is a class I’m taking with Lilla Rogers Studio. My assignment this week was to create art for plates using botanical imagery ( bromeliads or something similar). I made this little painting and below that you can see my mockup for a set of plates – I named the set Utopia.

utopia 2013

3 Comments

  1. Absolutely lovely!
    And I love your new mushroom stems, can’t wait to see them finished with their tops on.
    DianeD

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.