Patterns and DIY’s I think you’ll love. Easy and pretty quick projects you can make a bunch of with stuff you probably already have. Little extras on a package, tiny unexpected presents are magic.
1. Let’s start with these super sweet mittens. I love a thing that you can tuck another thing inside of. They work as ornaments, wrapping extra’s, advent calendars, garlands etc. etc.. And there is a free PDF! Find it Oliver and S Patterns.
2. Also from Liesl Gibson: these tiny walnut ships! Hot glue, a walnut shell, toothpick and paper. Brilliant.
The next 2 use my free patterns as starting off points and add super clever details.
4. Kates Creative Space used the lucky fish pattern to create this charming advent calendar.
6. This is a great one to do with little folks. Everybody loves a pompom. Find this instructions on Project Kid. That tree!!
8. Pinecone people have a very firm place in my childhood holiday memories. Check out Lia Griffiths super cute video tutorial for these elf friends.
9. So nostalgic! And clever. Old fashion fabric christmas lights tutorial.